Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 22 December 2011

Easel Calendars

Here is one of the projects we did at my last card class of 2011. Everyone really enjoyed making these calendars & some went on to make them as gifts for friends, colleagues & teachers! This one is from a batch I made to take in to work so I have used some retired products on these but the class ones used the gorgeous Timeless Portrait Designer papers.
I made a batch of these to take in to work & they also went down very well.

I'll be back tomorrow with another version of these calendars.

Stampin' Up! Products used

Stamps - Forever Young, Parlour Prints & Just Believe
Cardstock - Island Indigo
Ribbon - Retired
Ink - Basic Black
Papers - Retired
Other - Linen Thread & Top Note Die

2 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning sharon.beautiful image and sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sharon. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete