Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 29 July 2012

Sweet Cake


I love the Sweet Cake stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

It's a great set for layering & it comes with three sentiments so can be used for all sorts of occasions.

I've used the stripes embossing folder to give detail to the botom of the card.

And once I'd made one I kept going lol!!

Stampin' Up! Products Used

Stamp Set - Sweet Cake
Card - Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Paper - In Color 2011-13

2 comments:

  1. This looks very yummy x

    Love how you have embossed the bottom of the card, very effective x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination Sharon. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete