Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 6 April 2014

Rev Up The Fun


Like most card makers I'm guilty of not making very many mens themed cards & projects but with Fathers Day only a couple of months away now is the time to start planning for those mens projects.

I bought the Rev Up The Fun stamp set a couple of months ago but it had lay unopened until I was reminded that I had volunteered to produce the projects for this months Jems Newsletter.

I really enjoyed using this set and over the next few days I'll show you the projects I made.

Firstly my favourite card. 


I was looking for something a little bit different & came across this version of a Z-Fold card on Pinterest. 

If you would like to order any of the products below please click on it & you will be transferred to my online shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment