Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 9 March 2017

Lift Me Up! Gift Bag


Today I'm sharing a project with you that we made at my 'Lift Me Up' Bundle Class I held a couple of weeks ago.


It's a really useful size bag made using 2  12" x 12" sheets of  Carried Away Designer Series Papers which are FREE during Sale-a-Bration. These papers are lovely & really complement the stamp set & dies. If you would like to view a video tutorial of how to make this bag please go to Julie Kettlewell's video on YouTube HERE


I've used the very detailed balloon die from the Up & Away Thinlets to make a 3D balloon for
the tag on the bag & one of the fab sentiments from the Lift Me Up stamp set. You can purchase both the dies & stamp set as a bundle & save 10% by clicking on my shop link in the right hand sidebar.


I've also use the oval from the Stitched Framelits set for the sentiment. These are definitely my most used framelits & I make no apology for using them at most of my classes. I'm secretly hoping Stampin' Up! bring out more stitched shapes soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog today & Happy Crafting!


If you are interest in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demostrator I would love you to join my team. Please click on the tab at the top of this page for more information.



1 comment: