Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 18 May 2017

Happy Birthday Cathy

One of my lovely class ladies recently had a milestone birthday which coincided with a bundle class I had scheduled. All my regulars decided they would like to share in Cathy's celebrations so booked onto the class & I turned it into an afternoon tea party for her.

 

I made this little table decoration to sit at her place & she was delighted with it.


The little easels are so cute & just the right size for the Marquee Messages arrow & the main image which has several messages that can be stamped onto it. I've blinged the arrow to the max with Stampin' Up! Rhinestones which really make this project pop. I've paperpieced/layered some parts of the main image & coloured some in with Stampin' Up! Markers to co-ordinate with the piece from the 'A Little Foxy' paper stack I've used to wrap around the easel.


Topped off with a BIG 50 from the Large Number Framelits. This is a great project for any special birthday.


To order any of the products from this project please click on the link to the right which will take you to my online store.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by today.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments: