Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 3 June 2017

Jems June Blog Hop - So Happy This Is In The New Catalogue


Well the new catalogue is officially 'LIVE' & it's full of lots of gorgeous goodies!!

Our blog hop this month is to showcase the products we are happy are in the new catalogue. I was quite lucky & a lot of my sets have carried over but there's always room for 'new stuff'!!


I've chosen the Dragonfly Dreams & Detailed Dragonfly Thinlet Dies mainly because I was so relieved they carried over as I hadn't even inked them up or had the dies out of the packet.


This set not only has the most fabulously detailed dragonfly dies but the stamps & sentiments are lovely too.


Unfortunately it's no longer available as a bundle but thankfully is still available to buy for another year.


Don't you just love these cute bumble bees?


Please do continue on with the blog by clicking on the link below.

Thankyou for visiting my blog today & Happy Crafting!



http://inkspiration78.blogspot.com/2017/06/so-happy-this-is-in-new-catalogue.htmlhttp://asenseofuma.blogspot.com/2017/06/so-happy-this-is-in-new-catalogue.html

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing I love this set also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of cards - and I agree about the sentiments too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and sweet bumblebees. The sentiments are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Sharon and yes those sentiments are great XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas Sharon and another set I need to play with x

    ReplyDelete
  6. With you on this one Sharon. Lovely makes k x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Sharon...showcasing the gorgeous new In Colors so well... and the Dragonfly Dreams set is a bit of a must have I reckon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your cards , they are awesome

    ReplyDelete