Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday, 13 February 2009

Friday Sketchers Week 39

Another lovely sketch this week & after leaving last weeks to the last minute I decided to be quick off the mark with this weeks.



The image is another I've had coloured for while & although the colours don't match exactly I think I've got away with it.



The card stock is SU Real Rose & the papers are Basic Grey Bittersweet. I've made the flowers by distressing different sized circles & layering them with a button in the centre.



The flowers, ribbon & lace are from my stash & the sentiment is cuddly buddly.

Thanks for looking.



14 comments:

Stacey said...

This is great Sharon. I love the lace and button flowers are a fab touch. Well done for being such an early bird! ~x~

juliejules said...

Bloomin heck Mrs you have been busy, lovely card, me thinks you like that Rose red cardstock!!! Speak soon , Julesx

Shary said...

Love those papers, your card is really pretty.

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Sharon, I do like your handmade flowers, they look fab!
Clairex

Sharon said...

This is lovely Sharon. I love the flowers.

nessy said...

so pretty ~love the lace and those flowers!! perfect
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

This is beautiful Sharon, gorgeous image. I love the flowers. x

scrapnnMO said...

Beautiful card with the lovely distressing! ♥

mueppi said...

This card is wonderful!
I love tha papers and colours!
Hugs Gisela

craftyb said...

Hi Sharon, I love this! Love this lil image and your flowers are just gorgeous...these are my colours for sure!! bx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the flowers and papers.

Glenda

Rach said...

so sweet Sharon, those flowers that you have made look wonderful.xx

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Great Cards!
Enjoyed my visit here!

Smiles & Cheers From Canada,

Dorothy

Julie said...

hi what a pretty card and Im lovin your flower idea! x