Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 12 February 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 4 - One

The challenge this week at The Sugar Bowl is to use ONE piece of patterned paper. As much as it breaks my heart I have opened my pack of Basic Grey Bittersweet. These papers are sooooo gorgeous!!

I've used an image I received month & months ago in a RAK & I coloured it as soon as I got it but never used it on a card. The colours match perfectly with the Bittersweet & the Real Rose cardstock from SU which has been cuttlebugged with the hearts folder.

The ribbon & tag are from my stash & the sentiment is computer generated.



Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card sharon love the colours you are really lucky to have the bittersweet collection they are totally delicious I have been everywhere this week to find some but I all out of luck the only place that have some is America now will have to wait till they in stock.
    hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, beautiful card, I love this image you have coloured her beautifully. gorgeous paper. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sharon, scrummy paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sharon you are fast! This is a lovely card and that image is just so adorable. Your BG paper is just great! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon
    Gorgeous card! Wow, first this week..I luv thouse Bittersweet papers too!
    Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
    Luv'n'Hugs
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card Sharon xxx Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, perfect for a special person

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card!!!
    CoNGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful card!!!
    CoNGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete