Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 17 April 2010

Stamp Something

The challenge for this week at Stamp Something is layers. I had just finished these simple Communion Cards & was about to pack them for the card sale when I checked out today's new challenges on the various challenge blogs.

I have stamped the cross on Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock using Brocade Blue ink & the Special Blessings stamp set. The sentiments are also from the set & have been stamped using the same ink & my fantastic new toy, a Stamp-a-ma-jig!! how did I ever get my sentiments straight without it??
The layers are white cardstock & Barely Blue SU card cut out using the Labels 4 Nesties & the white has been edged with the Brocade Blue ink & the cross pop dotted on the top.

Very simple cards.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Smple but very effective Sharon...and sure isn't it more important what's put INSIDE these cards?!!! lol Well it is here anyway....the card is tossed aside to get into the BIG NOTE!!

    Bet they're really pretty in pink too!

    Did you get stuck into that red?! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards rae all lovely. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.I love the wee Manga Dreamy girl
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so simplistic, but stunning x love the choice of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a great Communion card! I love the layout! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete