Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge 90 - Colour Challenge

This weeks challenge at Crafty Creations has been set by the lovely Melissa & is a colour challenge.

She wants to see the colours

RED    BROWN    &    GREEN

on your projects.

Our sponsor this week is 


who is offering 5 images of your choice as the prize this week.



The DT were given the choice of working with one of the images for their samples this week & I chose the Christmas Corner which was great to print & colour. I've also stamped the sentiment from my Favorite Stampin Up set Wonderous Gift along side the corner.

I've coloured the corner using Copics & have highlighted the berries with Glossy Accents ( I thought they were Mistletoe berries so left them white but I think they are supposed to be holly berries!! . . . but SSShhhhh don't tell anyone!!)
.
The ribbon is from my stash & the Poinsettia is Marianne Creatables (one again). The paper is from a gorgeous Christmas set from Papermania & the cardstock is from Stampin Up.


8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Sharon
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card sharon.fab sentiment and i love the poinsetta and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

craftyb said...

Lovely christmas card Sharon - i seriously need to get cracking on mine! bx

PS We're all bing very honest this week...wink

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Love the gold accents!

stitchy said...

Sharon, love this card, that silky ribbon just adds beauty to an already perfect card :) - thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me :)

stitchy xoxox

Hope Jacare said...

Really lovely project - great sentiment. That bow is fabulous! Cheers Claire x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. Such a traditional looking card, oh, and I love your berries lol
Clairex

Basslady said...

fantastic card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo