Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 13 October 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge 89 - Show A Number

This week it's my turn to host the challenge over at Crafty Creations & hopefully I've chosen a theme that you can all join in with . . . .
                                            
    Show A Number

As long as there is a number somewhere on your card or project you will be eligable for this weeks prize which is a choice of  6 digi images from our sponsor this week who is

Chris Dark

from


The DT were given a choice fro all Chris's fab images to use on there samples this week & I chose this fab Posh Shoe which is so versatile for lots of occasions.
I've used it to make a 21st birthday card & have coloured it with Copics & added lots of stickles.

The papers & cardstock are Stampin Up as is the piece of ribbon.

I've used my Marianne Creatables flower & leaf punch to create the flowers & added a little cream rose to the centre. The flower is punched from Rich Razzleberry cardstock & the leaf from Papermania green vellum.

Please pop across & see what the rest of the DT have done with Chris's images.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges

ABC Challenge - Flowers

Stamp Something - Something Punchy to use punches or dies.

Glitter Babes - Anything Goes


Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - 1 digi & favorite colouring medium which is Copics.

19 comments:

  1. WOW- I just love this shoe image and you've made a terrific card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING - That shoe is so elegant and i just love the colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Posh Shoe! Wonderful colours too. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Sharon, i love that shoe but there's no way i could wear it with my shoe hating feet,lol.Love the colours and the die cuts finish it off so well. Di.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card. The flowers with the skelaton flower behind are just gorgous. Well done Sharon, another great card. Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card sharon,the image is gorgeous and i really love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the image is adorable, stunning card Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - this is stunning Sharon! You've coloured the image beautifully and I love your overall colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful card! That shoe is so pretty with the deep purple that reminds me of silk with a gold flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo - lovely card, so pretty and the shoe is fab! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Sharon. I love the colours on this!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great hun. I have this image, it is great isn't it. I love what you have done with it. Thank you for joining us at Craft Ann's
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, really stunning and the stickles look fab!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on hosting your first challenge Sharon - and it's a great theme!! Your card is gorgeous...i LOVe that shoe...just couldn't walk in it but a girl can dream ehh?! bx

    PS I didn't really nick the doily - it was served to us and i just rescued it!!!!!!!!!! lol bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow - so very beautiful! Thanks for using your punches and joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sharon - wow you did a fabulous job! What a gorgeous shoe!! I love this challenge too - great idea!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card. I hope you'll stop in to see mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply stunning, a fabulous card thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this time. hugs ali x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, the shoe is really glam girl!

    ReplyDelete