Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 9 February 2011

Crafty Creations Challenge 105 - Three Little Words

A great challenge this week over at Crafty Creations - Three Little Words

The Cheers To You stamp set was one of the first sets I bought from Stampin' Up! but I'm guilty of not using it nearly as much as I should do!! It's so versatile & also has two little champagne glasses & a beer glass so can be used for so many cards.

I've coloured the images using a mixture of Stampin' Up! markers & Classic Ink Pads using the Blender Pen. The Blender Pen came in my Demonstrators pack & is a tool I've not used before but after a lesson from Jules, my Stampin' Up! 'mum', I was away & it is definately now on my list of must have Stampin' Up! tools!


This card is a case of a card made by Jules but as the motto for all Stampin' Up Demonstrators is 'Share What You Love' we are encouraged to 'case, case, case' & it certainly increases to pool of ideas & projects we can all use.

I've listed below the Stampin' Up! products used. Thanks for looking.

Stamps - Cheers To You 111037 page 32
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry 119981 page 82 - Pumpkin Pie 108601 page 82 - Whisper White 106549 page 85
Paper - Brights Designer Series 117155 page 91
Inks Pads - Black 101179 page 85 - Rich Razzleberry 115658 page 82 - Pumpkin Pie 105216 page 82 - Old Olive 102277 page 82
Markers - Daffodil Delight 119677 page 82
Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry Satin 119752 page 82
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones 119246 page 99
Tools - Blender Pen 102845 page 102 - Scallop Edge Border 119882 page 104/105

I'm entering this in the following challenges

Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Fab'n'Funky - Texture (ribbon)

6 comments:

  1. cheers to you too ~ fab card sharon ~love the colours and love the ribbon!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!!! Loving the image, and I love the way you have used the ribbon!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sharon - love the vibrant colours...and i could do with a glass of something right now!! lol bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sharon.fab image and i love your colour combo and pleated ribbon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful colour scheme and great sentiment.A cheerful card all round!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete