Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 23 February 2011

Down at the bottom of my garden . . . . . . . .lives


Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Crafty Creations which is

Down at the bottom of my garden. . . . lives??,
your chance to let you fantasies run free!!


I've used a lovely fairy image & have used the 'out of bounds' technique but went a little bit wrong on the right hand side!! that'll teach me to slow down a bit.


I've mounted the computer printed sentiment on acetate so that it stands off the card which I've tried to show in this photo.

The flower is made using 2 of the flowers punched with the Five Petal SU punch & a rose in the centre. The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Your papers are delicious! Have you changed the font on your blog? Something looks different. What is it? And can you bring me up to date -what does the "out of bounds" technique mean?
    Biggest hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to call me annoying, but does that mean that you stamp the image and colour it after you've assembled the nesty and scalloped circle? If so, that's brave!
    P.S You are the inspiration for me picking up the stamp and ink! I almost got a clear image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sharon.the image is stunning and i love the colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sharon! Such detail! Love the corner punches you used to accent! Have a great week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon! This is beautiful!! Love the sparkle on the wings!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete