Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday, 24 April 2011

Another Vintage Vogue

Sorry, I'm afraid it's Vintage Vogue again, but I needed a birthday card to match the gift envelope in yesterdays post!.

Apologies for taking this picture before the glue had dried on the Rhinestones but I was in a hurry to go to the party!!

The challenge over at Less Is More this week is 'Off Centre' so I followed this when making this card.

The ink colours are Rose Red, Regal Rose & Old Olive. I've used my Sweet Swirls standard wheel again (I'm loving this wheel!!!) in Old Olive across the bottom of the card & edged it with Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon. The sentiment has been made using one of the Four Frames stamps stamped in Rose Red & punched out using the matching punch. I've stamped the Birthday Wishes in Regal Rose & punched it out with the oval punch to layer on top of the Four Frames.

20 comments:

Aileen said...

Lovely card. Already have vintage vogue on my wish list but may have to add that wheel too! x

Stamps and Paper said...

A very pretty card...I love this set

Anne

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love the flowers and the design across the bottom ,,I love this :-)

Happy Easter :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautifully executed card I have that wheel to you make it look so professional.

Marie

Mandi said...

A pretty card Sharon
Love this set too, works well with the framework
Thanks so much
mandi
Diva LIM

mustavcoffee said...

Beautiful card, love pink and green, brilliant colour combo, flowers are very pretty too:0) xxx

Diane said...

Very pretty...love that stamp set, too!

coops said...

gorgeous card sharon.i love the stamped border and beautiful flowers :D

xx coops xx

Lynne said...

Lovely card, great colour combo.
Lynne xxx

Carol said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours. Carol x

Susan said...

Beautiful card and I love pink and green colors! Pretty flowers too!

Faith A said...

Such a pretty card, love those flowers and the sentiment

joanne wardle said...

hello fellow leeds lass!
love your card, I've been having a nose around your blog. I really love your embossed wedding card

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Sharon, I think I may have to invest in that wheel it looks really super.
Another great submission!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Tracey said...

Lovely card Sharon. Another great SU set Tracey x

Suze Bain said...

A lovely card, great colour combo. x

Nicola Anne said...

Great card. The olive and the rose works well together. The stamps set is lovely.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Great card, love it

Ali x

Craftilicious said...

I love this card - the stamps are great and the colour combo.

Michelle said...

The card is lovely:) and you are forgiven the wet WHITE glue!!!:)
love
michelle x