Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Big Shot Cards - 3

Todays card was the quickest of the five cards but I think you'll agree it is so elegant.

The embossing folder is the Manhattan Flower & has been used to emboss a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment is from the Level 3 Hostess set & the Very Vanilla Satin ribbon has been made into a very elegant bow finished off with a Basic Pearl.

4 comments:

Nicola Anne said...

I love this card Sharon........ the simplistic colour scheme and design is stunning. Classy but effective....... as they say, sometimes less is more, and in this case, it really works.

Claire x said...

Very classy card Sharon - love the embossed detailing and the finishing touch of the satin ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

Kate M said...

Quite simply - stylish and classic - love it
Kate
xx

Vicky said...

Just stunning Sharon. This is my favourite of the three, simply because it is a classic, simple design! Love it!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~