Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday, 11 February 2012

Less Is More Week 54

My Sale-a-bration sets arrived yesterday!! Yes I said sets because for every £45 you spend you can choose one of four fab stamp sets or a pack of Everyday Enchantment Designer Papers. See all the sets & papers here.

The challenge at Less Is More this weeks is STRIPES & I'll admit to being a little bit put off at first as I don't have any stamps with stripes but after thinking about it for a bit I decided to use embossed stripes instead.
I was going to use the Stampin' Up! Stripes Embossing folder but that would have given me stripes much wiper than I wanted so I've just used my scorer to make 3 stripes above & below the image.

Stampin' Up! products

Stamps - Fresh Vintage (sale-a-bration) & Curly Cute
Ink - In Color Stampin Write Markers in Lucky Limeade & Calypso Coral
Other - Basic Pearls

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping and love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sharon, love the colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty stamping Sharon
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fab Sharon!
    Stripes are perfect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card, love the colours and the floral stamp is super. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the multi-coloured stamping. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb stamping & great idea to use embossed lines for the stripes.
    Sally M x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty stamping and the scored stripes look very elegant!

    ReplyDelete