Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 22 February 2012

You can never have too many cupcakes!!

Don't you just love the new Create a Cupcake stamp set & punch in the Spring Mini Catalogue? It's one of those sets I know I'll use over & over again.
At the last Jems quarterly training Jules had a Cupcake Inspiration Station and this was one of the cards on display.
Just couldn't stop at making one!!

Stampin' Up! Products

Cardstock - So Saffron, Whisper White & Red Glitter
Ink - Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron & Basic Black.
Punches - Cupcake & Modern Label
Other - Stripes Embossing Folder & Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Hi,these are fab,have got the punch and stamps!!!will be getting them out later to have a play..thanks for sharing and inspiring,Wilma.x

    ReplyDelete