Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday, 5 April 2012

How's this for cute

How cute is this little fella!! My lovely Stampin' Up! sister Julie had made a couple of these and brought them to team training on Wednesday. I had planned an Easter craft afternoon with my two youngest daughters so made sure I took plenty of pictures so we could make these today.
They do use quite a few of the Stampin' Up! punches but are really easy to make & we had great fun. The body is the Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Die which I treated myself to last week & boy am I glad I did as there are so many fab projects you can make with it.
Here are Ciara's & Dara's bunny's too.

Stampin' Up! Products

Cardstock - Whisper White & Regal Rose
Punches - Ornament, Owl, Cupcake, Large & Extra Large Ovals, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle & Modern Label
Other - Black Stampin' Write! Marker & Petal Cone Die.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow Sharon , Annie May will love this what a super bunny .
I Love it Hugs Elaine

Jules Crafty Designs said...

Sharon, they are super, well done to the girls, fabbi...hope they are full of easter treats.....xx

Stacey said...

Thats so clever Sharon! Fab ~x~

Sally-Jo said...

Happy Easter!!!
Pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you http://stampin-sally.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx