Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 1 April 2012

Thank you

I've seriously neglected my blog during March but it's been a very busy month for me so hopefully I'm excused!

I have lots of projects I've photographed so hopefully will get most of them posted during April.
I'm starting with some thank you cards I've made for my customers.

This was the last card I could officially use the Everyday Enchantment papers (boo hoo) as sale-a-bration finished yesterday but I have a few more packs put to one side that I can admire for weeks to come!!

Stampin' Up! Products used

Stamps - Petite Pairs
Cardstock - Luck Limeade, Whisper White & Poppy Parade
Papers - Everyday Enchantment (no longer available)
Ink - Lucky Limeade & Poppy Parade for distressing
Other - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Extra Large Oval, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder & Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment