Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday, 30 September 2012

Less Is More - Love & Marriage

I've left it very late today to join in with the challenge over at Less Is More so I've lost the daylight & my photo of my entry is very dull!!

I've gone for a small 4" x 4" white card & I've used the sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up! set Marry Me.
The heart is hanging on Stampin' Up! Whisper White Bakers Twine & a little Stampin' Up! Rhinestone to finish off.

15 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Sharon prefect and gorgeous CAS card, perfect white with the red heart.
Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

Viv said...

It's a beautiful card Sharon I love it :) Viv xx

Linby said...

Oh I love this. Great card.
Linbyx

Lynne said...

Fabulous card. Love the pop of red from the heart.
Lynne xxx

Susan said...

Super cute card, Sharon! Love the hanging heart!

coops said...

simply stunning sharon.i love the design :D

xx coops xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Sharon - this is just beautiful, perfectly CAS! Vicky x
PS Sorry about the jar!

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

GinaA said...

Very CAS, a fabulous card.

Albany said...

This is so pretty and I love the rhinestone detail. Well done x

Aileen said...

Super CAS card. The the heart hanging on the line. x

Mandi said...

This is superb Sharon

Thank you very much
mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

Love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

mypapercraftworld said...

Just a wonderful card, love it. Anita in France.

craftyb said...

Simple but so sweet and stylish!x