Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 20 September 2012

Scentsational Season



This card is made using another of the great value bundles from Stampin' Up! Sentsational Season. The lovely stamp set includes 6 stamps & there is a matching set of Framelit Dies.


I've also used the great value Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack £6.25 for 48 sheets which are the pefect size for A6 card fronts.

Another new product in the Seasonal Catalogue is the fabby Core'dinations Cardstock in Cherry Cobbler. It has a lighter core which shows through when embossed or sanded as I have here.


The sentiment is from the Greetings Of The Season stamp set also from the Seasonal.

With the right products this is a really simple card to put together.

1 comment: