Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 14 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet Crossover Card


Today I'm sharing the final project from my Birthday Bouquet Class and this was the most popular with all my ladies. This is a crossover card which I found whilst looking through Pinterest. 


The card is secured with a 'belly band' made from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Papers & a bow made from the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon. 

The inside is stamped using the large flower using Pool Party ink on Pool Party card to give a watermark effect.

I've made the sentiment tag on the front using the smaller flower & sentiment from the Birthday Bouquet stamp set punched out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.

These products are only available until 31st May so if you don't want to miss out please contact me to order or click on the link to my online store on the sidebar.

Thanks for dropping by today and Happycrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment