Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my blog readers!

January is a big month in the Stampin' Up! calendar as it marks the start of one of the biggest offers of the year . . . . . Sale-a-bration!

From 4th January to 31st March you can choose free Stampin' Up! products for every £45 you spend on products from the Annual & Spring/Summer catalogues.

Please come back on Wednesday 4th for more information & a link to the new Spring/Summer catalogue & the Sale-a-bration brochures.

Please use the code below when placing an order through my online store. Please click on the link in the right-hand sidebar which will take you there.

Make 2017 a Happy Crafting year!

https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment