Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 10 July 2008

ABC Challenge 2 - B for Baby


I seem to have had alot of baby cards to make just recently !! it must be something in the water lol!!
I've used one of my favorite cuttlebug folders & the DP is Kay & Co. The teddy is a large wooded die (I can't remember the make!!) embellished with a little blue bow tie. The ribbon is from my stash & the tiny feet are from Mad about Cards.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card :) thanks for joining in the ABC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the embossing and the teddy is so cute. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely baby card. Loving the embossing folder you have used. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Sharon, love how you have personalised it. Thanks for taking part this week. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie pie card :o) My friend is due in September so I think it 'should' invest in that lovely CB folder ready for then! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card, thank you for joining in abc this week x

    ReplyDelete