Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 25 July 2008

OMG - I'm Reviewing A Film . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . for Richard & Judy!!!!!

I was taking a well deserved break this afternoon & doing a bit of blog hopping while watching Deal or No Deal & then Richard & Judy. Richard (I can call him that now we're on first name terms lol!!!) asked for people living in Leeds to email in to review The X-Files film next week, so, as I had my laptop on my knee, I emailed straight away . . . . . . . . . and . . . . . . . . one of their researchers phoned me this evening & asked me if I would do a review YAH!!!

I used to watch the X-Files years ago & love anything like that so at least it's a film I'll enjoy. I'm not allowed to wear any logo'd clothes & will be interviewd after the film of which a snippet (hopefully) will be shown on Richard & Judy next week (I think it's Friday)

My mum's told me NOT to talk with a Yorkshire accent lol!! a bit difficult having being born & brought up in Leeds but I'll try & 'talk posh' lol!!

15 comments:

  1. wow ~how exciting ,keep us posted and let us know if it will be on friday!! ~will be watching!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!!

    Loving your gorgeous cards the last one was especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you. Just bobbed over to say hi, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Be proud of your Yorkshire accent girl. I didn't move to Yorkshire till I was 9 but I have had heck of a lot of years to practice my accent !!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry forgot to say, your cards are gorgeous. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be rich and famous! Well, famous at least! Congrats Sharon, enjoy the film and try not to get too nervous for your 15 minutes of fame! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fab!!! Our accent is awful though,lol!!!
    Me & Hubby were on Living In The Sun & everyone said I was talking "posh"!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cor how exciting, I'll be tuning in to watch. Hope you have a great time x Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh Good Luck Sharon. Hope you are still going to come to my Stampin Up party after you are famous!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have your autograph now then before you become famous!! LOL! Have fun...I'd love to see that film! Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cor blimey Sharon you must be chuffed to bits, how exciting, huge congrats hope you enjoy yourself xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Exciting. Will be watching avidly on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! must remember to copy it, well done you! No matter how I try to talk posh people always ask if I come from yorkshire lol!X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is great, i'll be glued to the tv on friday, now remember 'The Rain In Spain falls Mainly On The Plane' lol, Good Luck, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Sharon, how exciting for you. Bet you can't wait.

    karen x

    ReplyDelete