Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday, 18 July 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Challenge 8 One for the girls

Here is my card for this weeks challenge. Most of the cards I make are for girls so it wasn't a hard task lol!!


The image is the cute Sugar Nellie stamp 'flowers' which I've coloured using Whispers, watercolour pencils & Sakura Tiara. After I took the picture I highlighted the image with a white gel pen which gave it more dimention.


The flowers & brad are from Poppicraft, the ribbon is from a QVC kit & the rest is from my stash. The DP is Brenda Pinnick which was also from QVC & the pink card is Bazzill Bling run through the cuttlebug.


I will add the sentiment to the top left hand side when I decide what it is for!!


4 comments:

Debbie said...

gorgeous card Sharon Love the cute image and the fab colours you have used,Thanks for joining in this week, Hugs Debbie x

Trina said...

Adorable card!! I love the image and your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love the colours you have used and the fabulous Blooms. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Stacey said...

Love the layered up flowers and your colouring is totally fab! ~x~