The challenge this week over at Daring Cardmakers is to use as many of your favorite things on a card as you can. They've asked that we try & use 5 but if you use 10 or more you can have a vertual 'gold star'!!.
How much fun is this baby having in the snow!! this is my favorite image at the moment, it's just so cute & ideal for Baby's First Christmas cards (that's the sentiment that's going on it when I get my SU Word Window Punch!! yah!!)
My favorite things are
1. My Stampin Up cardstock available in so many colours you always have the one you're looking for to hand.
2. My Stampin Up DP I just love this colour.
3. My cuttlebug embossing folders - I've used the winter word one for this card.
4. My SU punches - I've used the Spiral one on here.
5. My copic pens - love love love them!! & bought another 10 today!!.
6. My bling - love this on cards.
7. My Stickles Diamond a must have!!
8. Charms - love using these on my cards.
9. Nestabilities - have used the labels 1 on this card. I don't have nearly enough of these sets as I'd like.
right . . . . . . one more . . . .
10. My newest favorite is Flowersoft!! especially this Polar White as it's fab for snow. Don't need any tips for using it but would love to know how you get it back in that tiny tub when you've had a sprinkle lol!! there's tons of it.
The gorgeous image is from Mo's Digital Pencil & now I've had a play with my copics & found that my printer ink doesn't bleed with them I'll be buying lots more.
Thanks for looking.