Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 24 October 2009

Friday Sketchers 75

Another great sketch this week across at Friday Sketchers. Have used the fab image from Mo's Digital Pencil again (can you tell I love this image!!) & once again coloured it with my Copics. I was a bit worried as I've had trouble with the red's bleeding before when I've used them with stamped images but had absolutely no trouble at all with the computer printed ones . . . phew!!
The DP is Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey & the Ho Ho Ho ribbon is from an old QVC Christmas set. The Merry & Bright ribbon I bought yesterday from Click-on-Crafts & the brads are from my stash. The stars have been cut using a Sizzix die & stickles added & the sentiment has been computer printed & cut using Nesties Labels One.

Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

  1. A lovely jolly card for a baby. Funnily enough I have started today on a christmas card for a baby's first christmas.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. even more fantastic in the red (my favourite colour of course!!)...beautiful colouring Sharon! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colour choice. The Red is fabulous on Kai! Lovely snowflake effect too!

    Hugs

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow what a beauty!!! Your colouring is super
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon.Fantastic colouring.Such a cute image.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely card - fantastic in all.

    Have a good weekend
    anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharon this is gorgeous That iamge is a real cutie and you have coloured it beaituflly. Love everything about it
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Great image!

    ReplyDelete