Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 10 October 2009

Stamp Something - Brown Plus Something

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at Stamp Something which is to use brown predominantly in your card.

Brown isn't a colour I would usually use but I made Christmas cards last year using this stamp & they didn't look right coloured in so I decided this year just to stamp the image & I am really pleased with the result.

Everything on this card is from Stampin Up except the nativity image & the 'Joy' sentiment which is computer generated. The cardstock, the ink used to stamp the image, the crossgrain ribbon on the front of the card & the designer paper are all Close to Cocoa. That's the great thing about Stampin Up products everything can be colour co-ordinated.

The sentiment on the front is from a Stampin Up set called Wonderous Gift.

I have everything stamped cut & ready to make another 12 of these tonight with a couple of glasses of the red stuff!!





4 comments:

  1. Fab card Sharon, is this the one you were telling me about?? I am doing a brown one at a SU workshop tomorrow night. Love this, hope you got them all done, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger....oh gosh Sharon it's been ages since I last visited your blog, I am so sorry my luvly. Hope your keeping well. I wanted to pop by and thank you for the kind words you left on my blog recently. Hey!!! how about the new SU catty, some gorgeous goodies for us to drool over....

    I love this card Sharon, well I would do cos brown is one of my fav colours. I think it's a perfect Christmas card, the layout and images are wonderful. Take care my luvly and I'll do my best to visit you more often. luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon! Great card, I love the layout of this! Love your take on the brown theme, thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Good Luck, hugs Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie how are you? Love this card...love the simplicity of it...the image looks great just as it is! I must crack on with some of my christmas cards...I am soooo behind! bx

    ReplyDelete