Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 9 May 2016

Botanical Handbag



Hello there! Did you enjoy the Jems Blog Hop on Saturday? Lots of fab inspiration using products that are retiring from the current catalogues. If you missed it you can start here and enjoy!

Today I'm sharing a fab project designed by my fellow Jem Amanda Bates. You can see Amanda's version of this bag here & she's also been kind enough to share the instructions. She's also made it into a little Mini Book which would be gorgeous for photos on a special birthday. You can see the Mini Book here.




I've used the Botanicals Designer Series Paper for mine which I absolutely love!



The sentiment is from the retiring hostess set Happy Birthday Everyone which I've had lots of use from as I love the large 'Happy Birthday' greeting.




Finished off with a couple of flowers die cut using the Botanical Framelits. I loved making this bag and so did the ladies that came to my Botanicals Product Class. It really is simple to make but I think you'll agree far more special that a card.



Thanks for dropping by today and Happy Crafting!.

No comments:

Post a Comment