Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 11 May 2016

Botanicals Pop-Up Card


The next card I'd like to share with you from my Botanicals Class is this clever pop-up card.

This is a very easy card to make but very effective & folds flat so it fits in a standard C6 envelope.

I've also made this card using the Balloon Punch as the focal decoration & I'll share that another day.


You can see better from this picture that the card folds out into a square& the decorative panel stands away from the body of the card.

Finished off with a Botanicals flower & leaves.

Thanks for popping by today & Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card fold.... Do you have directions or can you point me in the right direction.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just testing Something for you... This comment has "email follow up comments" ticked...does it look different at your end!!? First one I didn't see the box..so it was not ticked!

    ReplyDelete