Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 19 May 2016

Celebrate With A Wink Of Stella


Here is a card made at one of my classes a couple of months ago and I forgot the share it with you.

I found this card on Pinterest and loved it so much I didn't change anything about it. The inspiration came from a member of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Team, I love checking out their blogs & blog hops as there is always so much inspiration & creative ideas.


The wooden 'Celebrate' embellishment has been coloured using the Wink of Stella Gold brush which gives a gorgeous effect & really makes it stand out from the card. 

I'm so glad these cute little bow paperclips have been carried over to the new catalogue along with the balloon stamp set & punch. 


If you would like to purchase any of the products shown please click on the link in the right had sidebar to my online store.

Thankyou for popping by today and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment