Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 29 May 2016

My most popular card brought up to date


When I started blogging again a couple of months ago I noticed that I was receiving a lot of visits to one particular card. This was a card I'd done for a challenge back in February 2011 and had since had nearly 4,000 views.

The original card, which you can see here, is very CAS (Clean & Simple) but had been pinned by someone on Pinterest and then pinned & pinned again until it had had over 7,000 repins!

I couldn't quite believe it but it just goes to show you don't have to have an all singing all dancing card to make it a little Super Star! 


I decided it was about time I brought the card into 2016 and give it a make-over with the new 2016 - 2018 In Colors and also show how the new colors work with some of the existing colours. Here I've used the new Colors Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach and introduced them to Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder and Rich Razzleberry. Don't you think they all get along very well?


The stem has been made using another new In Color Emerald Envy which I think could become my favourite green!

I hope you like this revamped card & thankyou for popping along to my blog today. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment