Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 6 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Xmas cards

My card for this weeks challenge which is to produce a Christmas card. I find it very hard to think of Christmas when the sun is shining so have gone for a simple Cuddly Buddly image 'Nativity'. This download is so cute & comes with lots of images including the one above.

I've printed on vellum & torn in to strips & attached across the top of the image with brads. I've highlighted the star, candle & crown with stickles & then just simple matting & layering. The angel is more visible in real life lol!!

9 comments:

  1. fabulous card, that is such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love cuddlybuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for Christmas. Love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute, fab card, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! I love the image and your layout very much! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, so cute, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a cute card - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image!! Sometimes simple is the most beautiful!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete