Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 25 June 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 25 - We Gone Dotty

We gone Dottie!!
Would love to see the Use of Dots on your work this week,
A Little Easier than last week’s!
So grab all things Dottie and get creative!
Please Remember you work must include atleast 1 Magnolia stamp,
I can not stress the above rules enough!
you can use other stamps along with your magnolia stamps of course.


Not sure where my Mojo is at the moment. I seem to have a problem putting colours & patterns together & think I've completely lost the plot with this card.
The Tilda image was sent to me in a RAK & I coloured it in a few weeks ago when I was still practicing lol!!
The card is Bassill & the dotty paper is Kay & Co but why . . . . . . . . . . did I add the Papermania brown DP???? a moment of madness I think lol!!
My Cuddly Buddly sentiment stamps arrived this morning so I just had to have a little go with one in the corner. The blooms are also Cuddly Buddly & the little bit of bling & ribbon are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I love your design I really love this tilda image she really gives you the impression she is shy, love the colours and flowers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is fab! Nothing wrong with your mojo at all!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sharon, I've just ordered those sentiment stamps from cuddly buddly, they're fab aren't they. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete