Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 6 June 2008

My Time To Craft - Brads & Eyelets

This weeks challenge is to use brads or eyelets or both so I've been greedy & used both lol!!
I've used these embellishments before on smaller cards but decided to use it with the cuttlebug embossing folder on an A5 card. The 'It's a girl' brad is from Poppicraft & the eyelets & ribbon are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Aaawww cute baby card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thank you for taking part in the challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute card - thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete