Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 9 June 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge 2


This weeks challenge was a colour theme 'Pink green & blue' & I've just scraped in on the last day!!

I'm still not sure about this card but have fiddled a moved things around & eventually came up with this. I'm not sure if it was the colour scheme that was throwing me out or the fact I'd decided on the componants & then found it difficult to arrange them on a square card.


Anyway, it fits the challenge, & someone will like it I'm sure LOL!!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shari-Anne I love the layout, Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is beautiful sharon!! thanks for joining in challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon. You've done a great job with the colours. Love the beautiful ribbon and bloom. Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is luvly!!! I luv that image,1 of my faves :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Shari-Anne! Hugs from Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, sorry not visited you for such a long time. Many thanks for taking the time to leave such lovely comments on my blog, they're sooo very much appreciated. Apologies too for not entering you blog challenge, but huge congrats on all those hits. Well there's no stopping you missy with all this stamping, you really are cracking on, see how addictive it is..lol!!! This is a lovely card, your colouring and embellies are beautiful, well done, you've done a fab job, as always. Gorgeous pic of your daughter, you must be sooo proud, you have a beautiful family. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card you've made looks great....love the glitter you've used on the boa...xxxWendy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I like it!!!" I think it's a fab card, love the colours & the lo!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card ,fantastic papers and cute image
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete