Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 5 May 2008

Mojo Monda Week #36

As soon as I saw this weeks sketch this card popped in to my head but it was alot easier thinking up the design than putting it on to the card. I always find piecing sections on a card very difficult as I can never get the gaps the same distance apart on all the sections. It took 3 attempts before I was happy with this one.

There must be an easy way to do it . . . . . . . . any tips gratefully received!!

3 comments:

  1. Shari-anne i love your card, i havn't used my QK in ages, you've just inspired me to get mine out again..
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I wish lovely ideas like this would just pop in my head lol. x Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the golf theme. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete