Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 28 October 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 25

Here is my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers . I've used two of the stamps I bought from Elzybells last week. Isn't this mouse stamp just the cutest!!! & I just had to have the sentiment stamp to go with it.

The DP is from the Brenda Pinnick TSV from QVC last Christmas.

I've coloured the image with Whispers Brush Pens & the fur is Stickles. The ribbon is from a box of chocolates & the gold Christmas tree charm is from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. aww such a cute image beautiful

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,I don't have him yet,but have the verse,they are great!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.Love the little mouse.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. I love the cuddly little mouse!
    Oliva

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute Sharon and you've used my all-time fave sentiment, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love this stamp, so cute - Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! Thanks for linking up my candy.
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete