Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 22 October 2008

Thank you

What a lovely surprise to get this award from Steph & Alex. Thank you so much, it means alot, especially as I've found it difficult fitting in blogging around work & card orders. I would like to pass this on to

Janet
Debs
Kerry
Vicki
Stacey
Karen

these ladies have all been blogging friends right from day ones of me setting up my blog as they were my Docraft buddies.
Hi to you all!!
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Sharon! hope you and your family are well!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the award Sharon. and thank you for entering my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, thanks Sharon, you little cutie! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you very much for our award - they always mean a lot when they come from someone who inspires us... hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sharon

    Thank you so very much for this lovely award, it really does mean a lot that you thought of me to give it to, it's much appreciated (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon. Just popped across to say hello and to see if you are ok. This award is so beautiful...think its the nicest one yet! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon. Just popped across to say hello and to see if you are ok. This award is so beautiful...think its the nicest one yet! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Sharon, I really do appreciate the award!
    Must say you've been making some beautiful cards since I last popped by! Love them all!!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete