Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 27 October 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge 5


This weeks challege at Whiff of Joy is a sketch by Heather which was great to follow.

I've used the Whiff of Joy Charlotte decorating the Christmas tree which is a gorgeous stamp & so easy to colour. I've used inks for the first time, the tree, stool & Charlottes hair are all coloured with SU inks, the skin tones are Ranger Distress ink & the rest is coloured with Whispers pens. I've added Stickles to the tree & star & Anitas 3D Gloss paint to the baubles to give them a 3D effect.
The papers are Papermania Naughty & Nice & the charm was bought from Marlene. The sentiment & little pink Christmas tree are from the Brenda Pinnicks Christmas TSV from last year. Everything else is from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Great card,luv the sparkly tree :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful xmas card ~love all the sparkle ~great papers and colouring
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, you've been tagged! Please check out my blog for details:
    HERE

    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful christmas card Sharon, love the pinks and greens, your image is coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card. Love the bright colors!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Christmas card.Love the cute image and the colours you've used.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the image and papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your colouring is stunning! Love it! ~x~

    ReplyDelete