Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 4 October 2008

Don't Faint !!!!

I've actually made a card !!!! (Well I've made a few cards this week but they were for orders & I used my old faithfull designs so they didn't take much brain power.)

I went to my friend Jules, who is also my local Stampin Up Demonstrator, to collect my Stampers 10 order & the new Stampin Up catalogue (you really have to get one!!! & you can get it from Jules)

While I was there, drinking tea & munching on the Danish pastries I'd brought to spoil her diet lol!! she pinned me down & MADE me make a card (well actually she said would you like to make a card & I said yes lol!!) and the result is this creation.

The Stampin Up products are really fab & great quality & if you like you cards to colour co-ordinate then these are the products to use as the card, stamp pads, ribbons etc all co-ordinate.

I'm going to be ordering the stamp set I've used here which is the True Friend set & the card ribbon & stamp pad used are all in chocolate chip colour.

Jules is the most organised person I've met & really gives 100% to her Stampin Up customers. If you have any questions about Stampin Up drop her an email.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwhh thanks for the kind words Sharon, I'm nearly in tears sat here reading it!!!!! Come over again soon, I really enjoyed it! Hugs Julesxxxx P.S I had 1 of the other Danishes!!! Sssshhhhh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you,hope you are ok!
    Luv your card :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and I have to agree about Julie and the new SU catalougue. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow get you!! who used to be scared of stamping then?? lol This is fabulous! well done!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is totally gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    I need your help though....how on earth did you get your bow to look that perfect? Mine NEVER come out like that! ~X~

    ReplyDelete