Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 4 October 2008

I'm on a roll !!!!

Well I think my MOJO might be back thanks to SU lol!!! I went to my craft room to have a bit of a tidy & couldn't resist making a few cards, actually 4 in total.

The Happy Birthday card is stamped using SU Close To Cocoa & is from a See D set. The DP is SU Close To Cocoa Prints Designer Series which is retired so only available while stocks last. The ribbon, flower & brad are from my stash.

The From Me To You card is stamped using SU Old Olive & is again from the See D set, this is then mounted on a piece of SU Rose Red cardstock. The DP is SU Old Olive Prints Designer Series & is also retired. The ribbon is Dovecraft & the blong is Papermania.

Can you tell I'm loving my SU bits & pieces lol!!! If you have any queries on Stampin Up products visit Julies blog.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards & so classy :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, so pleased you got your mojo back!!! Lets hope your hubby gets in touch re the wish list!!!! We will have to get together again soon! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, i love su too, i've just ordered the scalloped punch and can't wait for it to arrive. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my SU goodies too. Great cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you for recapturing that mojo! These cards are great - really classy ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi glad you are back on form cos your cards look beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha!! YOU'RE the one who nicked me mojo, are you?? Well you've made good use of it cos these are fab, hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think i will have to start doing the 2 for 1 thing. Otherwise I'll never get ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!!
    I just want to wish you the best of luck with my Candy;) Thanks for joining!!
    Hugs, Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very elegant cards sharon~adorable!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete