Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 1 April 2008

Challenge Card



I came across the My Paper World challenge on Janet's blog yesterday and thought I would have a go but I've done so many Pink Petticoat cards recently I wanted to do something different. The idea for this card came to me just as I was drifting off to sleep last night LOL!! I've had the minature cards for a couple of years and never got round to using them and the Cuddly Buddly images I bought just after Christmas when they had an offer on, i was thinking ahead to Fathers Day!!

This is the sketch we had to follow.



This morning I checked out the Papertake Weekly challenge and found that this card would also fit the bill there as well.

The challenge was to use either zig zags or scallops on your card or if you're feeling very adventurous you can use both !!

16 comments:

  1. This is very cute card.
    my blog,
    http://tiina38.vuodatus.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those mini cards are the perfect embellishment for that cute image!
    Thanks so much for joining in!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. You don't see too many cards for males, so this was especially great to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I love the Cuddly buddly image you have used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Cuddly Buddly images are brilliant !

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute card, fab image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card and thanks for the award.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful cration Sharon! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! I like the stamped image and the ric rak goes really well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's great, nice to hear someone else has ideas in there sleep. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super card, those miniature playing cards are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete