Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 28 April 2008

Mojo Monday #35



My first job this morning was a commissioned card so when I saw the sketch on this weeks Mojo Monday it made my job easier as I didn't have to sit pondering over a layout.
It's a very dull day today here in Leeds so the picture isn't that good. I've made an attempt at faux stitching but definitely know I need more practice in that department!! The paper is Papermania, the cardstock is Bassill with a little bit of cuttlebug thrown in. The embellishments are Papermania star gems & Prima Flower Lady flowers.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. What a great birthday card. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gourgeous card Sharon!! I will have a go at the sketch later today too. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete