Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 6 April 2008

Second Award Today


This has definately been 'Feel Good Sunday'. I've been given the Arte Y Pico Award by Chris and I feel so honoured. The "Arte Y Pico" (Art & More) is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world so as a very new blogger I'm over the moon.

The rules!
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.


So where do I start.

I visit so many blogs and to restrict myself to 5 is very hard . . . . but the blogs I visit daily and find invaluable are Kerry, Janet, Katharina, Stacey and Debs keep up the good work girls.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the award! I am very honoured and flattered about your kind words!
    Keep up the good work, I love your blog and your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon, that's so lovely of you. I do have this award already, but next time I post I will say you have also passed it on to me. Again, many thanks & you are most deserved of it in the first place!!
    Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete