Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 22 April 2008

Ismaki Challenge

I really enjoyed this weeks sketch and, as with all the Ismaki sketches, I know I will use it again.


Here is my intepretation of this weeks sketch.


I have a new addiction. Watercolouring. I find it so theraputic. I have about 20 Tildas ready to mount LOL!!
I treated myself to the Papermania Retro pad yesterday & love the colours & patterns of the papers.
All the embellishments on this card are from Poppicrafts.

18 comments:

  1. sublime !! ta carte est amgnifique j'adore les bandes noirs avec les coeurs et tilda est geniale
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring & gorgeous papers. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card ! I love this stamp and your papers ! Very great work !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. belle assortiment de papiers j'aime beaucoup le style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely. Pretty card.

    I Have a great Candy on my Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card. But I don`t like the mouth from Tilda *G*

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried selling the cards with the Tildas without a mouth & everyone has commented "why doesn't she have a mouth" and then don't buy the cards so for the sake of business . . . . on went the mouths!!

    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card. i love all the papers you've used:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. j'aime beaucoup ta carte ! trop belle!! ah les tampons magniola!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely & those papers are yummy!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work. Love that you used one kind of ribbon, that gives a totally different look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute! create colors and accent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, brilliant colouring and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card Sharon!X

    ReplyDelete