Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 6 April 2008

My First Award Today


Is from another of my new blogging buddies Kerry who has a fab blog and I know she would love you to pop across and take a look. Thank you so much for the award Kerry . . . .it made MY day.


Now I have to pass this on to 3 other bloggers who's blogs are an inspiration. The first is Karen who made my day yesterday with the lovely PIF parcel and I really enjoy visiting her blog. Also Chris who has a great blog with some fab cards and last but not least Janet who's blog is a real inspiration & I'm always asking her questions LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks Sharon and I havent forgotten about being tagged .Ive just been really busy this last few days. I will update my blog as soon as I can.Thanks again
    love
    karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks muchly Sharon - I have only just found your comment on my blog - silly me!!
    Will post as soon as I can. Thanks again!
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete