Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 10 April 2008

What a busy day

I rushed around on Tuesday doing all my housework etc etc mainly because I had card orders I had to do on Wednesday but also because DH had a day of work & was watching over LOL!!!

I'm terrible at leaving card orders to the last minute & had 3 to deliver yesterday evening so yesterday seemed like a good time to do them !!






The first was a wedding exploding box for a couple getting married in Mexico but they are unsure which day next week it will be hence the blank space so I can put the d.o.m on afterwards. The mother of the groom wanted a shocking pink box & hopefully was pleased with what she got.




I also had a 50th wedding anniversary card to do so out came my trusty cuttlebug.







For the last order I had to go 'back to my roots' & get out my sizzix doll die. A friend of mine goes line dancing & the birthday cards she orders have to have glitzy line dancers on them. I've struggled to find anything else that will do other than these, but live in hope LOL!!


13 comments:

  1. Great cards Shari, I've nominated you for an award http://foxcrafts.blogspot.com/

    xxxx Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Sharon! I love the 50th Wedding Aniversary.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful!! You have a great talent & you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love the anniversary one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, I've tried emailing you at the address in your profile but it has been returned. Do you have another email address that I could send it to? You have won my pif candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is amazing, what a wonderful job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Quick one from me. Just in from dress rehearsal and am pooped. See you've won another award -you'd better ask hubby to make you atrophy cabinet! (That'll keep him busy so you can craft instead of doing housework teeheehee!)
    Love that exploding box -it's looking totally professional! I'll be back again soon!
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brill cards and all so different. Especially the wedding box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creations Sharon, I love the exploding box, been meaning to do one for ages.. just never find the time. I'll be getting your PIF sorted today.. sorry it been a busy week. Have a great weekend :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hya Sharon. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You're welcome any time.
    I love your cards! Both SO different, and both so stylish. THe wedding box is beautiful and the 50th is very classy.
    I'll be back! ;) Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon!
    Thanx for visiting my blog & your luvly comments.
    Had a look at your blog & your work is gorgeous.Nice to meet someone so close to home aswell!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi -di -hi!
    Please tell your daughter I was dead chuffed that she liked the card. Please do say thanks to Ms. Shari-Anne Jnr! It really means something to me.

    Grotty w.e for us sadly -a crazily good friend of ours dropped dead of a stroke yesterday morning in Tunisia -ghastly, but the show must go on! We had a minute's silence for him before the matinee today as he was a big wig in the World Health Organisation. I then had to open the show and kick it off with a bang-toughest thing I've done ever. Sorry to off-load, but everyone here is devastated and can't comfort each other -it's such a tight-knit community -big town, but villlage mentality.
    Bon dimanche, Enjoy your weekend with the family.
    SJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW!! Gorgeous cards and exploding box!! I'm sure it'll be loved x

    ReplyDelete