Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 22 April 2008

Tilda & Co

This is my first go at the Tilda & Co challenge which this week is 'Girly But Blue'.
You don't see many girl cards/projects in blue very often, They are normally pink! Well i would love you to make your projects this week in BLUE! Has to be suitable for a female. This is a pretty broad challenge this week, It could be a simple card, an altered art project etc

All the embellishments are once again from Poppicraft.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful Work great Colors.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.Love the blues.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You're getting pretty good at these Tilda's aren't you?! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the tones of blue you've used.
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extremely girlie. Beautiful card. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful Sharon, and you have coloured it perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job, I love blue, its one of my faveourite colours! I think I'll do more blue girly cards.

    ReplyDelete